• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 22: NC State Wolfpack @ LJVM: Saturday 1 pm: ACCN

If you let that Stacy Abrams look alike lard ass abuse you for a career high you deserve to lose.

Horrible effort in the second half - Coaches AND players. Nobody gets a pass for this debacle.
More like a 6-8 black Trump.

I’m a huge Forbes supporter, but I am standing here watching this absolutely disgraceful coaching job and I’m at a loss. What a fucking terrible day in the office for him this afternoon.
I suppose he will be very frustrated, yes. But I think he should have been this frustrated 2 games ago. Or more. He should have been in extreme 'pain' and resolved not to lose like that again.

Instead we repeated the performance two more times and our season went up in flames. Pain is supposed to produce change, so either he doesn't feel enough pain (not at all likely) or he doesn't know how to change. Which is concerning.

Appleby is 4/23 in the last three games from 3.

Hit the wall or slump?

I’m a huge Forbes supporter, but I am standing here watching this absolutely disgraceful coaching job and I’m at a loss. What a fucking terrible day in the office for him this afternoon.

He sounded sick in the post game interview with Stan.

Losing to those State clowns at home while keeping Smith from going ham should make him sick.

Hit the wall or slump?

my guess is it’s a combination of:

1/ he’s tired from playing too many minutes

2/ his early three point success wasn’t sustainable based on career averages but he’s taking harder / bad quality shots based on that success

3/ some small sample size bad luck

Ah, what the hell. Just go win the ACCT for our NCAAT bid. Never the easy way at Work Forest.

The frustrating thing is that this year’s tourney WAS winnable if we could sneak into the top 4 and get the double bye. Unfortunately that dream has turned to ashes in our mouths in just 10 days time.

Hit the wall or slump?
I suspect Appleby is worn out. He's played a lot of minutes and has tough minutes. Teams are being very physical with him. He's being knocked down a lot.

If Monsanto was throwing up at the end of the bench, wouldn't surprise me if several people on the team were sick or recovering
Have we heard whether guys have the flu or other illness? Not that it would be announced. However, illness would explain Monsanto not playing many minutes.

If Monsanto was throwing up at the end of the bench, wouldn't surprise me if several people on the team were sick or recovering
I had the same worry but according to TOS Forbes said postgame that he wasn't sick or hurt, just anxious.

Back