• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 22: NC State Wolfpack @ LJVM: Saturday 1 pm: ACCN

Season over. Today was the last chance to rescue it. Fortunately we all have the experience of the Bz and Manning years to allow us to flip the switch back to “not care” relatively quickly.

Bottom line is that we need some dudes. A massive infusion of talent is required.

Season over. Today was the last chance to rescue it. Fortunately we all have the experience of the Bz and Manning years to allow us to flip the switch back to “not care” relatively quickly.

Bottom line is that we need some dudes. A massive infusion of talent is required.
One of the saddest things I’ve read in a while but so true.

To me it doesn't look like Wake is that far away. A Walton instead of Marsh/Bradford to rim protect. A Mucius to play wing D.

Just in case the tape is unclear, slow fatty is left handed. He likes to plod to his left.

Also Cam has a steal in his hands at 74-75 and just chokes.

Agree but it really sucks that the ACC is so bad they 6-5 spells the end of the season already.

Call me what you want. I’m not watching another game this year. It’s a total waste of time. All it does is zap my day. My wife is not from a bball area. She doesn’t understand the GDFs or the GFDs. Doesn’t understand why I get sad-drunk after. Got a baby on the way. It’s just not worth it.

We have some pretty good players. Just coach them up.

Our one big hole is a big man who can make a 6-8 foot jumper. Marsh does not take a shot outside a dunk and Bradford is just slow and can't jump. We have good players at all other positions.

Oof, just finished the game. Not happy about the position we put ourself in…Burns, wtf!

Our one big hole is a big man who can make a 6-8 foot jumper. Marsh does not take a shot outside a dunk and Bradford is just slow and can't jump. We have good players at all other positions.

This…it is sad how bad our C position is at a few important aspects of that position. We can’t rebound and we have zero post scoring (outside the dunk play they love)…almost negative.

This…it is sad how bad our C position is at a few important aspects of that position. We can’t rebound and we have zero post scoring (outside the dunk play they love)…almost negative.
We could’ve fouled Burns out pretty easily I think if he’d had to guard a real post threat.

I enjoyed caring about ACC basketball for a short time again. This used to be my favorite time of year. At least we still have a couple of more weeks of the NFL and baseball season is right around the corner.

Forbes is not the answer. He was throughly out coached by an idiot and allowed an out of shape fat ass to end our season.

Forbes is slowly losing this team…look for a complete embarrassment in Cameron.

I enjoyed caring about ACC basketball for a short time again. This used to be my favorite time of year. At least we still have a couple of more weeks of the NFL and baseball season is right around the corner.

Forbes is not the answer. He was throughly out coached by an idiot and allowed an out of shape fat ass to end our season.

Forbes is slowly losing this team…look for a complete embarrassment in Cameron.
if we had burns we would be an ncaa team no doubt.

At least we can get a reprive from the Kenpom.NET bullshit now.

At least we can get a reprive from the Kenpom.NET bullshit now.
Not really. We won’t drop far in any metric so people will still think we have hope. We’ll probably also do something inexplicable like win at Cameron to suck us all back in.

Back