• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: Notre Dame @ the Joyce Center - Saturday - 1 pm Bally's (unless the plug is pulled)

Cam is not perfect by a long shot but he is one of the most important players on the team. I love his game. He plays super hard. He plays defense. He is extremely crafty around the basket and makes a lot of shots in there that I think he has no chance of making.
Comparing him against players we don't have is a waste of time and one of the dumbest things I have seen on here. The only way you can complain about him playing is if we have better options on the team right now.
Has he screwed up and cost us points at times - no shit, so has everyone else.

If he continues to improve going forward as much as he did from last year to this year, he could be really something before he leaves here.

I am super excited about Klintman's potential and expect him to play more and more minutes going forward - if he takes some of Cam's minutes that is fine and will be good for the team, as well.

BamaDeac exudes 8x energy

Surely there are some assholes who didn’t graduate in the ‘80s.

I’ll admit I avoid the boards after losses. But I thought it might be safe after yesterday. Sadly I rolled back into Bama’s neck-deep swamp of his own making.

Cam is not perfect. No one on this (or any other) team is. Cam is greatly improved over last year (and, I think, has continued to improve his decision making during the season). He’s kept us in or won us at least as many games as Bama claims he has single-handedly lost.

(Hint: there are very few times one player has single-handedly won or lost a game. Basketball is a team sport, after all.)

And Ty is not and should not be playing SG.

Bama, really, if you’re an #80sDeac, don’t tell me. I don’t want to know.

Shew.

Surely there are some assholes who didn’t graduate in the ‘80s.

I’ll admit I avoid the boards after losses. But I thought it might be safe after yesterday. Sadly I rolled back into Bama’s neck-deep swamp of his own making.

Cam is not perfect. No one on this (or any other) team is. Cam is greatly improved over last year (and, I think, has continued to improve his decision making during the season). He’s kept us in or won us at least as many games as Bama claims he has single-handedly lost.

(Hint: there are very few times one player has single-handedly won or lost a game. Basketball is a team sport, after all.)

And Ty is not and should not be playing SG.

Bama, really, if you’re an #80sDeac, don’t tell me. I don’t want to know.

Shew.
Yet another example why wakegrrl continues to be one of the best of us.

Just so I’m clear, Bama is ok with Cam on the defensive end, but not on the offensive end?

I actually think that might be an improvement from his earlier Cam takes.

I recently saw that our former prez fired a golf ball into the atmosphere to take down the Chinese balloon. That's one of his best takes ever.

If the season ended today Appleby would be first team all-ACC. He’s probably the best PG in the ACC. I mean he’s obviously not moving positions. What a stupid argument

The answer is that we need two Applebys. Maybe even 3 or 4 so Appleby could give Appleby a breather from time to time.

Yeah the issue here isn't what we're doing with the guys playing, it's that we lack the proper backups for guard play for several reasons.

Yeah I was thinking this lineup could do some damage in the NCAAT:

Appleby
Alondes Williams
Monsanto
Laravia
Walton

Let McCray/Daivien/Cam/Bobi and Marsh roll in off the bench and we will be fine.

Yeah I was thinking this lineup could do some damage in the NCAAT:

Appleby
Alondes Williams
Monsanto
Laravia
Walton

Let McCray/Daivien/Cam/Bobi and Marsh roll in off the bench and we will be fine.

Jamie Skeen could be a good 6th man.

Back