• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: Notre Dame @ the Joyce Center - Saturday - 1 pm Bally's (unless the plug is pulled)

16 points, 9 rebounds against duke
15 points, 7 rebounds against wisconsin
8 points, 11 rebounds in only 21 minutes against Georgia.

I can’t believe he’s still posting on this thread.
I don’t care what y’all think. I’ve taken HEAT many many times before. I’ve been a contrarian thinker my entire life.

I was Grobe out after Skinner’s senior season. Grobe’s inability to build a consistent football program after the Orange Bowl foreshadowed what was to come. No one believed me. There is no excuse in today’s college football to not be at least a Bowl Team 3 out of 4 seasons.

I was Buzz out in year 1 when there was still one board. Y’all are nothing compared to the fans on the original board.

I was Manning out during the season that followed Collins leaving. Collins leaving exposed Manning for the fraud he is.

Last edited:
Offense is not what is keeping us from being a tourney team.
This! It is our lack of defense and rebounding and stupid shit like letting a fat ass beat you at home is inexcusable. We have a good group of players…I love Cam’s grit and fight, Monsanto is a special talent and Appleby is a lot of fun to watch and one of the better PGs in the ACC

oh man I can’t believe he was such a contrarian that he was buzz out super early. I wonder if anybody on this board can relate to that
Being Buzzout in Year 1 resulted in getting a “time out” on the original board. Some people might have thought the same thing, but not many spoke up.

I was Monsanto needs more playing time when he was exclusively firing up threes at the beginning of the shot clock and playing very little defense. I hated he got benched for most of a game. I was also proven CORRECT when he came back post benching and was playing as an all around contributor and showing far more than early season. I called it early!

<self high five>

Last edited:
This the best way I can explain my “issue” with Cam. Someone asked me my opinion on this team’s upside around the time we beat FSU and BC, and my response was let’s see how we play over the next five games. IMO, this year’s team is 1 piece away from being an NCAA Tourney Team, and that piece is a decent starting PG. This would allow Appleby to move to SG, a more natural position for him.

Think about it this way if this team had a PG similar to Teague or Ish then they most likely would be an NCAA Tourney Team. Even if you go down to the “next level” PGs at Wake over the past 25 years such as Downey, Rutland, CJ Harris, CMM, Hicks, and I’m sure someone will point out a few PGs that I missed, then they are probably still an NCAA Tourney Team. (And I left CP3 out because they would be a lock for the NCAA Tourney).
Unsubscribe

There are better ways to spend a nice Sunday afternoon than how BamaDeac has spent his/hers.

This is really quite a thread.
Dumbest of hot takes. Then pats himself on the back for being a contrarian thinker. That's not thinking outside the box. That's having a moronic assessment of the situation

Back