• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: Notre Dame @ the Joyce Center - Saturday - 1 pm Bally's (unless the plug is pulled)

Yeah generally when you look at your box score and a bunch of key players put up absolute horror shows - but you lost by 2 on the road - it's pretty basic to say you outplayed them.

Scheyer getting named head coach at Duke is bad for the ACC but great for Wake. It's not just Duke's record or injuries or whatever - just watch that team play basketball. Disjointed, bad shots, weak defense, hero ball, routine lapses on both ends. Don't fall for the announcers sucking the Scheyer dong in reverence to the program and coach K. He's the equivalent of a 12 year old rolling the ball out onto the floor to his troop of 5 stars.

Unfortunately the floor for a coachless Duke team is still pretty damn high.

Watching Roach take and make those mid-range jumpers was infuriating - it's just a bad shot to consistently take. To their credit, they were clearly attacking our poor PnR defense, which has been pretty bad all year. We can't seem to figure out how to communicate effectively, rotate slowly, and are seemingly always caught between going above the screen to take away the 3, or staying tight under to prevent the drive. Seems like a KYP problem.

Agree to disagree, I think we outplayed them and just shot poorly, and we didnt need to shoot good to win. Literally hit 1 more 3. Or if you want to nit pick the final score say 2 more but that would have still been a bad shooting night and a win.

Johnnie Dawkins, Chris Duhon, so many Duke guards have made those mid-range 2 point shots through the years.

Makes of any sort get their spaz crowd excited, give them confidence.

Shooting a 3 might be the better percentage play, but...

In the interest of keeping things positive, I won’t post the video of Cormac Ryan’s block, Trey Wertz’s buzzer beater, and then the whole team taunting the few WF fans at the ACC tournament two years ago. But we need to beat these fuckers.

Ballys isn't letting me log in anymore from outside the area of the login I'm using. I don't know if anybody else is having this issue but either use a VPN or use buffstream.io (go to college basketball, find the Wake feed, click through the skip ad and find the red x until you get the red "play" button which you can press eventually).

Absolute abomination of a product we have here for the ACC

It must be asked. With Sam Hartman be in attendance for today’s hoops game?

Back