• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: @UVA - Saturday Noon - ESPN2

Unbelievable that he took that shot. Give the damn ball to Sallis. Absolute joke

Cam should've been inbounding it. He was never gonna pass it. With Damari and Parker on the floor how is it not Sallis driving for the tie with a kick option to end it with Damari or Parker
And how is Forbes not communicating that to the players when Virginia is shooting free throws? It's not like it came off a miss. That should've been a set play.

I had ( past tense) been a cam fan. Ridiculous that he refused to go back and throw the ball into Hunter. Fucking had to try and be a hero when you want your best player to take that shot.

We’re not going to the NCAA tournament because of Cam. Hope he can explain his bullshit to his teammates

Cam should've been inbounding it. He was never gonna pass it. With Damari and Parker on the floor how is it not Sallis driving for the tie with a kick option to end it with Damari or Parker
Fuck if only there was a multimillionaire on the sideline whose entire job is to manage these kind of situations..🤔

Like why is the ball in Cam's hands and not Hunter's? Just brutal.

Did we just commit metrics suicide? Just barely beat the spread, we probably stay out or barely edge up, and keep uva win at home from Q1.

Should have had a sub waiting at scorers table for the last ft. Not a timeout but gives Forbes chance to make sure ball doesn’t go into Cam (assuming Cam wasn’t the one to take out, which he clearly was the one to take out).

Forbes is an atrocious game coach. Worse than Dino.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s just maddening. And Cam is abysmal. That’s on Forbes. He has to change something there. You just can’t put Cam in a position to do something that selfish, stupid, and inefficient. Why are guys like Sallis/Reid/Monsanto even out there when the worst shooter in the ACC is just going to jack up a terrible shot.

cam was literally trying to tell someone to take the ball out. damari just went down the court. i think sallis was like fuck i guess i have to in order to avoid violation because it was clear cam wasn't

It looked like Reid was trying to tell him to inbound the ball, but he didn’t. Sallie didn’t have a choice as he was the only player left and ref would’ve started the 5-second count. No idea of course, but that’s what it looked like.

And how is Forbes not communicating that to the players when Virginia is shooting free throws? It's not like it came off a miss. That should've been a set play.
I agree with this . Last 2 possessions showed no composure. Frustrated that we are talented but can not put it together

Back