• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: @UVA - Saturday Noon - ESPN2

Guess we'll see. Forbes took the blame, but did say that Cam went against what they practice all the time.

Bone headed move and cost the chance for a PFred 3 pt buzzer beater for the win. He was waving for the ball and walked off head hung low.

Cam will lose his teammates if not already done so. :(

Forbes and the rest of the team: Inbound the ball to Sallis - he'll bring it up court and ...

Cam: LeeeeeROYYYY JENNNNNKins!!!!

maybe

i've played on teams where everyone got tired of a dude like cam playing awful hero ball

You guys are being fucking silly. You are acting like Cam does that all the time. In my experience, you don’t get tired of one of your best players giving you 100% 100% of the time. That is Cam…I have never seen him take a play off, especially on defense.

I would have been surprised if he didn’t want the ball with the game on the line! He is pressing right now due to his injury and needs to let others take some of the load, that is his only fault.

You guys are being fucking silly. You are acting like Cam does that all the time. In my experience, you don’t get tired of one of your best players giving you 100% 100% of the time. That is Cam…I have never seen him take a play off, especially on defense.

I would have been surprised if he didn’t want the ball with the game on the line! He is pressing right now due to his injury and needs to let others take some of the load, that is his only fault.
He does do it all the time. Look at the game threads. We complain all the time that he drives to the hoop and takes an absurd shot while ignoring all the better open guys around.

He does do it all the time. Look at the game threads. We complain all the time that he drives to the hoop and takes an absurd shot while ignoring all the better open guys around.

Love Cam's intensity, but damn he often just puts his head down and throws up a prayer ignoring the open man.

And yes, as the open player it pisses you off!

Back