• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Duke @ LJVM - Saturday 2 pm - ESPN

The Duke player yelling fuck you tothe crowd as he walked off….

looked like Flip lingered. Get off the court.

some kid running by clipped him. Not intentional.

The Duke player yelling fuck you tothe crowd as he walked off….

looked like Flip lingered. Get off the court.

some kid running by clipped him. Not intentional.
Their fans are outraged by everything. I’m glad they won’t think of us as little brother for the remainder of this year. I hope we’re right under their skin like Hinson was when he was dancing on the thing at Cameron.

Unpopular take perhaps... but why not do the Efton "two and straight up not a foul on me" thing while standing still during the storm? Flip trying to walk perpendicular to the flow of the crowd is only going to be a problem. Either get off the court first, or chill. You can literally see every other court stormer intentionally trying to avoid Duke players

Seems clear in the slow mo replay from the top angle that Flip threw his leg out to trip the dumbass who was talking shit to him, and that's where his ankle was hurt. And then some other dumbass pushed Flip in the back. But Flip's intentional trip is what hurt his ankle.

Back