• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Duke @ LJVM - Saturday 2 pm - ESPN

I don’t like Flip but am not sure I wouldn’t have done the same thing if all of those students were running at me.

Security failed here. We would’ve been pissed if this happened to our players. I imagine that is why Forbes was pissed. This takes away from the huge win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t like Flip but am not sure I wouldn’t have done the same thing if all of those students were running at me.

Security failed here. We would’ve been pissed if this happened to our players. I imagine that is why Forbes was pissed. This takes away from the huge win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Security failed"..... how the hell are they gonna hold back 4k people?

As soon as cam gets the steal, run off the court. Cam had time to go all the way down and make a layup before the students came.

TBH I don’t really see anyone doing anything wrong there. Don’t see Filip intentionally trying to trip anyone, just walking and trying to keep from getting run into. Kinda shitty circumstance and surprising it doesn’t happen more often.

Student coulda given him more room and he coulda waited until runners passed before moving off the court.

Duke deals with 20 times as many court storms as Wake does. K, as much as a shitbag as he is, had his team ready for storms, sometimes to the point where it was obnoxious. He would be talking to his players to prepare, to the refs etc. Scheyer didn't have his team ready for it, clearly, even though the game was over before the inbounds.

TBH I don’t really see anyone doing anything wrong there. Don’t see Filip intentionally trying to trip anyone, just walking and trying to keep from getting run into. Kinda shitty circumstance and surprising it doesn’t happen more often.

Student coulda given him more room and he coulda waited until runners passed before moving off the court

Eh he initiated contact and extended his arms to shove the kid (if we forgive the trip as just walking but it was terrible timing)

Back