• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Duke @ LJVM - Saturday 2 pm - ESPN

And the Oscar goes to…

Oh my. That is indisputable. He initiates contact shoving the student then immediately spins and falls to the ground with no additional contact from anyone else. Fuck Duke. I hope he did tear his ACL while intentionally trying to hurt someone else. Unfortunately, the migrating injury pattern leads me to believe it was all a hoax and he wasn’t really hurt.
“Ooohhh, I’m hurt. My neck. My back. My neck and my back. “

Thanks. Dahntay Jones. Justin had to wear protective gear after that shit.

At the Final Four when we’re all there watching the Deacs, I’ll go over my ACC peeps I dated. My Duke bf was a long term like almost married this person. I also had an on off Carolina guy I dated that is straight up awful at this point.
Oh boy... it was definitely Kris Lang. I'm sorry for you

Do the Dookies not remember Grayson Allen? Punk bitch out there tripping people like a toddler. Flop tried to trip someone and got hurt in the process.

Also, taking it outside when they have hurt our players, remember when Gerald Henderson broke Tyler Hansbrough’s nose?

What happened today could have happened at an old school Black Friday sale, or at a busy airport. We can be polite and say sorry it happened. But that should be where it ends.

We don’t need investigations or a task force or a national conversation.

Back