• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Duke @ LJVM - Saturday 2 pm - ESPN

Yeah mostly hate that the flip thing is overshadowing our biggest win probably since 2017. Great team effort to pull this one out.
Our media and marketing needs to get that overhead view out and make the narrative focus on Duke’s ongoing pattern of tripping opponents and flopping before contact.

Our media and marketing needs to get that overhead view out and make the narrative focus on Duke’s ongoing pattern of tripping opponents and flopping before contact.
I like this. A la "Trouble" video for Buzz-dick. Let's get a Grayson Allen + Flip montage with that soundtrack

In the early 2000s I remember Chris Duhon totally decking a WFU student during a court storm and busting their lip. Recall it was sent to the ACC, but it may not have necessarily been on purpose and nothing came of it. It’s definitely a dangerous situation to be fair, but I feel like it’s the same everywhere and always has been. Unless they want to change something nation wide.

In the early 2000s I remember Chris Duhon totally decking a WFU student during a court storm and busting their lip. Recall it was sent to the ACC, but it may not have necessarily been on purpose and nothing came of it. It’s definitely a dangerous situation to be fair, but I feel like it’s the same everywhere and always has been. Unless they want to change something nation wide.
Ugh, memories of his half court shot to beat us at home his freshman year.

Wonder if his rib ever healed?

I think you’re thinking of Sean Dockery. Similar incident and he was a total thug for Duke on and off the court.

All because Kyle pooped his pants?
My interpretation of events following the game:

4awq2u.png

The nice thing about finally getting to a game was to see what everyone else on the court is doing. Our offense appears dribble heavy with a lot of iso on tv but there’s a lot more motion than I had previously thought.

And while I wanted to pull my remaining hairs out a few times watching him, Cam is tough as nails. He’s the sort of tough SOB we’ve needed on many of our teams.

Sallis is just… wow. His mid range game today looked like Jordan’s mid range - he just didn’t miss.

And no, he’s not Jordan.

Back