• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Miami Hurricanes in Coral Gables - The Watsco Center - Saturday - 2pm - Ballys

I’m able to get it on the app as well.

So I'm going to be stuck listening to that ACCN intro music for another 3:31 of game time?
I have the game stream on if you can somehow find a stream that has the game stream as opposed to the channel stream. The Bally website let me do that.

Yikes we look terrible early.

This guy has 7. This is why going big doesn’t work for us. We aren’t any better defensively.

I knew I shouldn’t have been looking forward to this game…

Ridiculous that there's only one singular Bally's feed for the ESPN app.

I was able to sign in on the Bally Sports app on my phone through my cable TV provider and cast to my TV.

I've lost my ability to listen to a radio broadcast.

I love Monsanto but we need more offense.

The Bally’s app gives no audio on any program. Great.

Someone update us as we watch FSU and BC foul. Ugh.
Monsanto 2/3 from 3. Only 1 other shot attempt. Look awful offensively. On defense we are well on our way to giving a guy another career high.

I still have FSU/BC on tv while I watch on my phone. Why has there been a freaking 5 minute delay?

It does if you have a VPN.
Does the VPN thing work if you have cable? The error message keeps claiming that it is my cable provider that indicates that I do not have access to this game. I am currently watching the actual cable TV channel it should be on, but still fsu-bc.

Back