• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29: Notre Dame @ LJVM - Saturday 7 pm - ACCN

But seriously if both caught a Tyree lob at the same time and threw it in together, that counts for 4 points, right?

Marsh and Bradford both chasing guys that shoot the 3? Sure, let’s see it.

Tyree, Cam, Klintman, Carr, Marsh/Bradford is a slightly bigger one we will have to see. Maybe even the starting lineup.

I think we see Williamson back starting to somewhat replace Monsanto's shooting. So Appleby, Williamson, Hildreth, Carr, Marsh start Saturday.

Well, the good news is that we thrashed them in their house earlier this year. The bad news is Damari went for 28 and 7.

at this point, beating ND and BC and getting into the NIT would be a good season as thin of a lineup as we have.

Got two tickets available for tonight in section 229 row A. $15 each.

Crappy weather and a bit sick, so I will watch this simply because I have nothing else to do.

Good crowd for a Saturday night. Upstairs about 25% full and still 10 mins left until tip. Should be a good atmosphere tonight.

Crappy weather and a bit sick, so I will watch this simply because I have nothing else to do.
I’m multitasking with the game on my iPad and some other TV on the big screen. Cleaned up my bar cart today and mixed a great old fashioned so that’s a win at least.

And yes the weather is terrible here today after a week in the 70s!

Well we will miss at least the first 15-20 minutes I’d guess.

Can you imagine if Forbes had UNC's players?

How many minutes do you think Taylor will get tonight?

Carr's wrist injury has to be the most annoying thing ever.

Back