• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29: Notre Dame @ LJVM - Saturday 7 pm - ACCN

Why does our court look so bad on TV? I think it’s a lighting problem

It’s easy to criticize without knowing everything that goes into practices, games, recruiting, etc. but…something looks and feels fundamentally wrong with our defense. Teams get way too many easy buckets against us. Can’t tell if it’s personnel, scheme or a bit of both. Hope we get it fixed soon.

Yeah it's pretty bad. I can't tell if it's overhead lighting is off or if the glare is from the screens

I really don’t get the usage of many of our players. Keller doesn’t play at all for a month and then gets important minutes on Wednesday and is in again today. I know we’re a man down now, but this is why you have to get these dudes more minutes throughout the season.

ND is without Starling & Hammond tonight. Even without Damari, this should be a blowout, but sure isn’t trending that way.

Maybe he's been playing better in practice. The reality is most guys that haven't been playing aren't playinig for a reason.

Give as many minutes to Bobi, Keller, and Lucas as we can to close out the year. Without Monsanto and with Carr at 50% (or less) we're toast.

....did Bobi just try and jam that putback when the ball wasn't even on the rim? That's good stuff lol

Back