• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29: Notre Dame @ LJVM - Saturday 7 pm - ACCN

Literally, wtf?!? Win this fucking game!

We have to be one of the more predictable teams in the country. Aside from LSU and maybe LMU, we have literally beaten everyone we should beat and lost to everyone we should lose to. No good wins and basically no bad losses.

We have to be one of the more predictable teams in the country. Aside from LSU and maybe LMU, we have literally beaten everyone we should beat and lost to everyone we should lose to. No good wins and basically no bad losses.
chalk deacs

Boozer was just discussing how wake could be a dangerous team in the tournament because of guys like Appleby, Carr, and Monsanto. While I agree that we could make a run, how in the world does he not know that Monsanto is out for the season?

I was sitting behind the ND bench and noticed Brey just doesn’t really coach during timeouts. Very often tonight he’s talk to the team for 30 seconds and then let assistants do their thing or just have the players talk by themselves. Very clear that he’s given up on the year

I was sitting behind the ND bench and noticed Brey just doesn’t really coach during timeouts. Very often tonight he’s talk to the team for 30 seconds and then let assistants do their thing or just have the players talk by themselves. Very clear that he’s given up on the year
I think Brey has checked out, but Forbes does this as well. I think a lot of coaches delegate portions of timeouts to assistants, especially offensive/defensive adjustments and plays - most teams hand it over to the scouting lead for the game, we have basically an OC and DC.

Honestly we know we’re not going to make a run in the ACCT.
Exactly. I am 52 years old and in my lifetime we have made 3 "runs" in the ACCT- 1978, 1995, 1996. We have only made the Semifinals 11 other times since 1971. My son is 17 and Wake has only made the Semifinals once in his lifetime and that is when he was 15 months old. There is no reason to think that we are going to make a run in the ACCT.

Exactly. I am 52 years old and in my lifetime we have made 3 "runs" in the ACCT- 1978, 1995, 1996. We have only made the Semifinals 11 other times since 1971. My son is 17 and Wake has only made the Semifinals once in his lifetime and that is when he was 15 months old. There is no reason to think that we are going to make a run in the ACCT.
We legitimately have more football success this century than bball success. It’s why I get angry about people wanting us to be a bball school. It’s not happening.

Pretty good chance we play Cuse twice in five days. Best way to avoid that is to beat them in the Dome and have Duke beat UNC
This seems most likely and it puts Wake in the noon slot. If they can get to the 7th seed, they then play at night.

Back