• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29: Notre Dame @ LJVM - Saturday 7 pm - ACCN

@SkyDivingDeacon your boy Goodwin with the cheap shot
I hope his front-left tire blows out on his way home for Easter and he runs into a light pole.

I mean, I’m not sure I hate anyone enough to hope they die, but a few broken ribs and a couple lacerations sums up my disdain for that piece of shit.

Wasn't the whole kick-the-leg-out thing supposed to be a point of emphasis this year?

So objectively speaking these refs are amateurs. I mean Forbes isn’t even on their shit. They just don’t understand basketball at this level.

I’m just a few rows back. From tip the refs have not looked like actual acc referees. And that’s saying a lot

I hope his front-left tire blows out on his way home for Easter and he runs into a light pole.

I mean, I’m not sure I hate anyone enough to hope they die, but a few broken ribs and a couple lacerations sums up my disdain for that piece of shit.
Jesus C, you ok bro?

Painful finish but seems like we will get it done. Nice resilience from the guys.

Back