• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29 - @ VT - Saturday - 5:30 - CW

I’m still steamed about Efton getting a T 30 seconds after Young pulled a Keatts on the court yelling at the refs. I know I need to get over it, but I can’t yet

There are no huge games left. Unless you care about NIT.
This team is awful. They do not deserve ANY post-season play. May they go home and SIT on their asses. They are disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guarantee we start all over again. Like juco, except it’s the Big 4.
It would be unexpected if we had a mass exodus. Sallis will leave. Monsanto is gone. I think everyone else is back for one more go.

It would be unexpected if we had a mass exodus. Sallis will leave. Monsanto is gone. I think everyone else is back for one more go.
We’ll prob lost one more random just to make us really have to restart.

Don’t know why anyone would want to leave Forbes unless for significant money.

Play with no discipline, no repercussions, good offense, select defense?

No wonder we get talent in the portal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCAAT would be a miracle at this point, and if that happens, that 1st game will still be outside the friendly confines of W-S.

I take responsibility here. I had try stop watching at half but just made it back for PFreds 3.

We’ll prob lost one more random just to make us really have to restart.
As long as it isn't Carr, Boopie, Hildreth, Parker, we are likely solid going into next year. We will have to figure out the Sallis slot.

We haven't defended the ball screen or the pick and roll all season. It's been garbage all year since the first game at NC State. Forbes is a decent manager of new pieces, but his ability to adjust in game isn't there. We play the same way on offense All THE TIME no matter how far behind we are. And once the opponent figures out how to defend us we just fold. When's the last time we came back to win from a 6-7 point or more deficit in the second half ? Never. We're not really a tournament team and that's a very sad thing with our roster. There are no real excuses though.

Is this the worst road performance thus far? I think you have to say so. Against a throughly mediocre team with a 15-13 (7-10) record. Impossible to say you don’t have concerns about Forbes for even the most optimistic fan.

60-26 run.

Ouch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back