• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29 - @ VT - Saturday - 5:30 - CW

Basically VPI returned the favor we gave them in December. Very Depressing!

Obviously gotta win the next 2 at home. Probably need at least 1 in the ACCT. Realize there are other teams collapsing too. Wisconsin was #6 and is 2-6 since achieving that ranking. They got absolutely worked by a kid FROM Wisconsin today who is a grad transfer on Illinois. Other teams know misery too.
Please. There is no misery like a Wake fan's misery.

I’m not surprised at all. But I’m surprised there are people still believing Forbes, including one of the reporters. Oh wait. Guy didn’t even go to Wake.

My daughter goes to South Carolina and it has been so much fun to watching that basketball team this season. They don’t have the most talent, but they play smart and they play tough at home and on the road. Down 10 in the 2nd half today against a really good Florida team and came back and won. They are the polar opposite of this Wake Forest team.

There is no possible answer other than coaching.

Yes the players play, but it is just abundantly clear that Forbes is either doing the wrong things or not doing the right ones from halftime on.

Forbes’ ceiling is Dino - stacked, undisciplined roster (but Dino did have us ranked number one).

I was a big Dino Gottago guy. But to think it’s been like 20 years and we can kinda sorta see glimpses of fucking Dino in Forbes.

Brutal fandom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no possible answer other than coaching.

Yes the players play, but it is just abundantly clear that Forbes is either doing the wrong things or not doing the right ones from halftime on.

Forbes’ ceiling is Dino - stacked, undisciplined roster (but Dino did have us ranked number one).

I was a big Dino Gottago guy. But to think it’s been like 20 years and we can kinda sorta see glimpses of fucking Dino in Forbes.

Brutal fandom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dino’s teams played ten times the D that this team plays.

Back