• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29 - @ VT - Saturday - 5:30 - CW

Will definitely record Tuesday's late game. Not worth staying up for this debacle.

Yeah I’m just hoping we can return to the Dino Glory Days. That is so unbelievably depressing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Listening to the Teague-Ish podcast had me so hyped up, you would have thought they’d won the national championship. No one has a fanbase this loyal after bombing so long and so bad.

I swear by everything I hold dear, if you handed me the clipboard when we went up by 15, we wouldn’t have lost this game. We made no adjustments at all and our defense got exposed. Inexcusable.

No way you should ever lose in college when up by 15. In the pros, sure but not in college.

We still control our destiny. If you were told at the beginning of the season we had to win two home games to end the season and you’re dancing with a double bye in the ACC tourney most would take it.

We still control our destiny. If you were told at the beginning of the season we had to win two home games to end the season and you’re dancing with a double bye in the ACC tourney most would take it.

Fuck off with this shit.

Back