• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 3: Utah Utes - Thursday 9 pm - Charleston Classic Quarter-Final ESPNU

We desperately need a big man that can rebound and has at least one post move. Seems easy to land just one of those guys.

Agree with this —Monsanto is becoming more and more of a legend the longer he is off the floor. We were often better last year when he was not on the floor— depended on the matchups. One thing for sure is that he has to be covered , so it opens up things for other shooters.
Oof. One of the worst takes I’ve seen in a while. No offense. Damari gives us the best chance to win when he’s on the court - I don’t even think that’s remotely debatable.

Oof. One of the worst takes I’ve seen in a while. No offense. Damari gives us the best chance to win when he’s on the court - I don’t even think that’s remotely debatable.
Damari was a defensive liability at times. it’s not like Forbes didn’t pull him off the floor (in frustration) many times. Damari is a natural talent and nobody would argue that. His ability to play some PG end of last season was impressive. we sure could use his length right now.

What is it with Wake that brings the best out of our opponents???

Turnovers are the biggest issue that continues to plague Wake. Why, after 4 years, can Wake players not hold onto a basketball?
Of all the issues I’ve seen and obviously we have a shit ton of them…

This is the biggest issue. Just inexplicable turnovers game after game.

Back