• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: BC Eagles @ LJVM - 7 pm Tuesday - ESPNU

Maybe CP3 being in the building re-awakened the ghost of Tyrece Rice (sp) to haunt us once again.*

* For some reason I seem to remember Rice as being recruited as CP3’s replacement, but that we never offered him or something like that. Could be totally off.

This is also why I very much don’t understand the crowd that thinks we are going to be really good next year.

we have shot 10 more fts than them and are +3 at the line.

This is also why I very much don’t understand the crowd that thinks we are going to be really good next year.
Yeah, Appleby clearly our best player will be gone and our next best player is going to be coming off a major rehab again.

Lmao BC still sucks so much. Makes it even more agonizing that we’ve played so poorly.

“They’ve got to get out there and defend defensively????” Is there any other way?

Our defense will determine if we can finish the comeback. I don’t like our chances

Back