• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: Clemson - Saturday - 6 pm ACCN

Damn that’s rough to see. Damari clearly wasn’t back to his full capability but it seems it just went south fast. Really not sure what could have happened. Part of me wonders if coach laid into him after Norte Dame. His 4 fouls in 4 minutes was brutal and he seemed off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This start is one of the least weird things about this season.

But none of those are what happened in our game. He went to the floor with the ball. Did the worm. Then kinda got tied up. He walked. Then got tied up. It's ok if you occasionally admit the refs are wrong. We should have never been in that situation. But he walked..even Stoudamire said so
Even Stoudemire said he traveled. So, there's that at least.

Are you kidding me? What an awful shot that goes in.

Keller first sub? In last game? Just no sense to our bench use all season.

Maybe I’m crazy but we’ve had a thin bench all season but have four sorta-slow but tall, foul prone guys.

How have we never even tried zone?

I’m ok with Keller on Hall…rather that than Carr on him early in this game, at least.

Not ok getting beat on backdoor cuts over and over again.

Maybe I’m crazy but we’ve had a thin bench all season but have four sorta-slow but tall, foul prone guys.

How have we never even tried zone?

It’s beyond baffling. I like man D as our primary defense, but it makes it easy to scheme against us for an entire game. Not switching up your defense at all is foolish and we have paid the price this year.

Back