• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: Clemson - Saturday - 6 pm ACCN

Is there a term for blowing by one timeout into another timeout's zone? Like. I think this is the Under12 TO at 7:53. If there isn't. there should be.

Has happened multiple times this year in our games but not sure I’ve really seen it in any other games.

Par for the course. Weird fucking year.

Wake's luck. Friedrichsen gets a steal, but has a foot out of bounds.

The threes from the wrong personnel are just hard to understand.

Forbes only coach I know who gives every player a green light at all times.

Should make it easy to find some players in the portal.

I’m not sure I understand what we’re doing on O right now. Surprised we aren’t trying to get some sets with Efton going…they look open if we would swing one more pass to the opposite side.

So this Godfrey asshole is going to be the guy averaging 6 points per game that goes for 20. Cool. Cool.

The good news about this one is that I got my last shred of expectations out earlier in the week. I’m watching like it’s another team.

Keller tries to go through the body of a Clemson player for a ball that was impossible for him to get.

Sallis is so good at that mid range jumper. It’s almost like we should do that more.

Back