• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: Syracuse @ the JMA Wireless Dome - Saturday 5 pm - Bally's

Throw in the loss to them last year and IT’S ON. everyone will be confused why the 8/9 is such a slugfest.

Expecting about 30 points from Girard (who is from where I grew up; his dad played for my high school team a few years before me and was a nasty 3pt shooter himself).

As an aside, Girard is exactly the type of guy I'd expect to come back for an extra COVID year. So we may not be done with him yet.

As another aside, when I think about watching this game (and I will), it causes me great discomfort deep in my soul. Masochism.
I am not sure I can do it.

It takes courage and a strong support system to be a Wake Forest fan.

Teams flight got delayed leaving so they didn’t get to Syracuse until late last night

Cuse sure has the look of a team that has quit. Will be curious if Wake plays with any desire today or will it be two teams who don’t give a shit.

Would love for them win up there. Screw the yanks and the irritable old Bayhime.

Cuse has been getting torched for 90+ lately and Vegas has total at 157.5 …… still hard to envision the current WF offense putting up those kind of numbers. Will be a fun watch if it happens.

Cuse sure has the look of a team that has quit. Will be curious if Wake plays with any desire today or will it be two teams who don’t give a shit.

My guess is the latter but hopefully I guessed poorly.

Are we an NIT bubble team if we win today and the first round of the ACC, or has that ship already sailed?

Doubtful. Down to 87 in NET. Cuse is 130 and may not even be a Quad 2 win after the ACCT.

Would love for them win up there. Screw the yanks and the irritable old Bayhime.
Absolutely. We haven’t ever won there, correct? And it would also be funny to see that old bastard playing on Tuesday in Gboro.

I’d totally sacrifice a win today for a first round acct exit because let’s be real… we aren’t winning more than one game in the acct anyways.

Are we an NIT bubble team if we win today and the first round of the ACC, or has that ship already sailed?

Wake may need more than one ACC Tournament win to make the NIT after the loss to BC.

I’m going to try and pull a Pillch. I think the team has folded up shop and is going to mail in the rest of the season.

"HACKEM Warrick!" And Chris Paul!

And Boom Goes the Dynamite!

This is still gold. Every time he sighs after a mistake I can't stop laughing. Additionally, great to see Chris Paul mention in the clip as one of the two names he pronounces correctly. Real badge of honor there.

Yeah after they blew all those kisses at our players and fans I'd definitely like another shot at BC just to have something interesting to root for. Who cares if we beat Syracuse?
All for a good grudge match.

We'd probably win this game by about 40 points with Monsanto just stroking it around the lazy 2-3 zone.

As it stands, I worry about us scoring enough to git 'er done.
Hildreth can bust that zone !!

Back