• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: Syracuse @ the JMA Wireless Dome - Saturday 5 pm - Bally's

Syracuse running an extremely complicated offense. You just give the ball to whoever Daivien is guarding and they shoot whatever shot they feel like.

We legit suck. Don’t even try to run an offense and Williamson is so bad on D that it doesn’t even matter if the other 4 are NBA All-Stars.

What was the tech?

He was saying "me? me?? How about you?" Yelling at the ref after the free throws so that's hilarious

12-1 run… yuck
Wake just spent 29 seconds passing back and forth between Tyree & DW to chuck up a guarded 3.

Just sit them all and rest until Wednesday. Who the fuck cares.

I can't tell if there are audio problems or the announcers just gave up talking more than sporadically.

Too many other options on to watch than to suffer through our very predictable no-show at Syracuse.

Forbes is just holding back the “real” game plan for Wednesday. You know the one where we play defense, value the basketball and rebound.

With my VPN, apparently I am watching from somewhere near Salt Lake City while sitting in Bermuda Run, NC. :)

I’ve officially gone from being optimistic that the light is about to come on for Bobi to being completely frustrated. He’s just so bad unless he’s got an open set 3.

I can’t believe we’ve won 18 games with this clown car.

Back