• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: ACCT Time -- #13 BC v. #5 WF: Wednesday - 2:30 pm - ESPN

Baffling!!! I was wondering the same thing. To much ISO ball. Not enough ball movement like usual. Coaches let this one slip. Awful loss.

I did not see Coach's post presser, but was he asked why Mucius watched most of the game from the bench? On his Monday presser he stated that Mucius was the heart and soul of the team and bleeds black and gold. Seems weird that your heart and soul who is also a good defender didn't play his normal rotation minutes.

Had an inflamed large intestine from all the red meat the night before. He wasn't able to stomach the heavy playing time needed.

Last edited:
I haven't had the heart to read this whole thread so this already may have been mentioned, but how the how did Earl Grant not get two tech's and tossed from the game when he directly went after a ref, looked like he actually made contact with him, and had to be forcibly restrained by his staff? You call one tech for the berating the ref, you call the 2nd tech the second he goes onto the court trying to get at the ref. Who knows maybe we still lose, but that would have been huge if the refs had simply called it for what it was.

I guess Mintz will look elsewhere after this crappy performance----hoped you enjoyed your dinner for this debacle-----will the tickets be for free to the NIT?

Forbes wanted pick and roll on at end of regulation---well, williams "picked " a charging foul and the Deacs "rolled" into the NIT ! to much hero ball by williams

is there any way BC can move up to Q2 and soften that loss?

earl grant is a damn good coach

i hate BC, but i like earl

Reffs swallowing their whistles today. With 11 minutes left, Miami and BC have 2 FT attempts each.

Last win in the ACCT was five years ago.

Last consecutive wins in the ACCT was 16 years ago.

Last trio of wins in the ACCT was 26 years ago.

Back