• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 33: ACCT Quarterfinal - #1 Seed Miami - Thursday Nooner - ESPN

Honestly, while it is always nice getting tournament wins, it would be a bit disappointing to make a good run knowing that Wake isn't making the NCAAs without winning them all. Still good to get the wins, but just a bit empty.
Lame take. Every single win matters to the program.

wait

is this just the greensboro version of peter luger's?

can we hold off on anything resembling a celebratory gathering until after we're out of the acc tournament?

Justin Gray!!! 🎩💪

It's a tough matchup for us particularly, but especially a day after we played a close game and starters all for 30+ mins. Miami -5.5 is a line I would take.

I do think we come out and compete and that's all we can really ask.
Yea, I think we play hard and well, but ultimately their guard play wears us down in the end.

Miami comes out rusty and we get up big and hold on. Unfortunately that means we run out of gas against Pitt tomorrow, but we're playing with house money at that point. Pretty good run in the big east tournament though.

I took Miami -6.5 in the hopes that by losing my wager, we can all enjoy a good game.

We need to pull something out of our ass today. It's possible.

Last game we ran, ran, ran and lost a high scoring game.

Since we DO have size, but not a lot of depth, perhaps we show them a defense they have not seen?

And don't try to outscore them 100-96. Instead, 70-68.

Go Deacs!

I'm always anti-moral victory but winning yesterday and competing today is not a moral victory, it is progress.

there was no dominant team in the ACC this year, correct?

that just says to me that any team is beatable if you have talent. our team has talent. ergo...

If this Miami team could lose to FSU at home then there is no reason we couldn't beat them too
This Miami team has Nijel Pack playing...

I do hope we get a Cam vs. Wong matchup on defense, that'd be fun to watch. It's just brutal for us though since we'll routinely end up with one of the Beverly/Miller/Poplar crew being guarded by one of our smaller guards. Just an awful matchup for us.

Back