• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 4: LaSalle Explorers - Friday 2pm - CBS Sports Network

He gives me young Giannis vibes, especially since he also wears #34

Bobi's obviously not gonna be a future GOAT, but they look and play alike if y'all ever saw baby Giannis ball at all in Greece.
Mini G? We're finally gonna win every game! !

Just a reminder that Strickland was really high on Aaron Rountree which is Bobi’s low end comp.

2 of starters combined to go 0-1 with 1 rebound. I don’t understand why they are starting.
based on Forbes bringing out different starters for the second half (which he very rarely does) I think we’ll see a shakeup in the starting lineup soon.

I am in this camp.

I am in this camp. Quick mobile team that takes care of the ball and all can shoot the three. Tough to match up against. Outside of that one dude going off in the first half we played very good defense. Keller at 6ft 10 is going to be a matchup nightmare in the future.
He reminds me of Laetnner. He has a high ceiling.

Jesus, Wake is the only team playing that is ken pom top 100. Yikes
Yeah this event sucks. I'd imagine it's why Forbes wasn't pulling any punches in the offseason when he mentioned trying to get out of this and into another MTE but that contractually we were headed to Jamaica. I mean that it is only a four team bracket for our purposes just adds to the smh status.

Yeah I mean we lucked out in drawing Utah Valley from the "third required game" from the other bracket since they could feasibly be a top 100 win - could've ended up playing bottom 30 Green Bay. Don't see much of a chance for the other three teams in our immediate bracket.

I get it when you have kids playing a game but Forbes, in theory, should be able to influence shot selection.

It’s been awhile since we’ve had freshman with potential who stepped it up by the end of the season. Reality is Keller and Bobbi need to have an impact sooner than later.

Back