• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 4: Towson Tigers CC Loser Round - 7 pm ESPNU

Our young bigs, Keller and 3-M should hit the weight room after every home game. Like Jordan, Pippen and Rodman used to do.

Marion (19) only played 4 fewer minutes than Keller (23). Feels like Keller played much more than 3M.

I actually like Carr at the 5, he’s a good 2-way player, he moves well laterally, and he’s a decent shot blocker, we just don’t have the talent or depth to fill out that lineup.
he was at the 5 all night and we got killed on the boards. we have great guard play but nothing inside grabbing boards.

Not as in tune with things as usual as life has gotten in the way. Can someone give a quick rundown on where we stand with Reid, Damari, Canka, and Marsh? Or point me to the right thread.

he was at the 5 all night and we got killed on the boards. we have great guard play but nothing inside grabbing boards.
Carr is avg 7 boards a game, really closer to 9 minus an outlier game.

Not as in tune with things as usual as life has gotten in the way. Can someone give a quick rundown on where we stand with Reid, Damari, Canka, and Marsh? Or point me to the right thread.
Marsh concussion.. bet he plays Friday. Damari… sometime in December. Hope earlier than later. Canka played today. He shot a three that almost concussed the fans. Reid… waiver was denied then appealed. Some hope appeal gets through but has to be70/30 no imo.

Canka doesn’t appear to be ready. Marsh is DTD. Anyone have any idea about Aaron Clark?

Clark is a freshman that won’t be able to break the rotation. Once Damari is back, would expect we see less Parker as well.
Clark will be a guy people in the board speculate his status at season’s end when the portal starts to heat up

I would just like to see what this team looks like with Reid and a healthy Damari. Understand the odds are not in our favor

Towson was dirty as fuck when we beat them in the NIT with Alondes. At the end of the game they basically beat up a freshman Hildreth. Plus, their coach is a tweaker and acts like he as Aspergers. I hope we beat the shit out of them
Just want to say that I didn't actually know the coach has kids with autism and probably actually has aspergers himself and so now I feel bad. But still fuck him and Towson

Perfect opponent for Reid to make his debut! Lol
It would be hilarious to see the donk that gets the file and combs through it while eating a cupcake. Stamps a quick yes or no so he can beat traffic. I can’t imagine there is a whole lot that goes into these decisions.

Back