• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 4: Towson Tigers CC Loser Round - 7 pm ESPNU

Oh boy…we need any recruit only post offense that is possible next year, man it continues to be zero.

Was screaming at my TV every time they got an offensive rebound! WTF was that about????

Canka might be alright.

Clearly has the frame to defend on the wing. On offense, vs. Elon or some bad team he just needs to get some shots up and settle down.
He has a career trillion at Wake if you don’t count turnovers or missed shots.

Zero points, rebounds, assists, blocks, or steals in his three games played.

Also, not coincidentally, Wake is a negative +\- when he’s on the floor in all three games so far.

Carr looks wiped out. All the banging down low is messing with his offensive game, which we need.

Holy shit Boopie is so much fun to watch. He does a ton of ill-advised shit too but last night he was carving those guys up. Sallis it seems like is starting to figure out that he needs to be the guy on this team. Those two carried us last night.

Carr is beat up. Cam is gassed. Wake is playing a very short bench, two guys. Wake needs the day off for the guys to rest.
I get your overall point. I wasn't a D1 athlete but I did play high school basketball. At this age, these kids should be able to play multiple days in a row no issue. OG's like us- not so much. 18-22 year old kids- no problem

I get your overall point. I wasn't a D1 athlete but I did play high school basketball. At this age, these kids should be able to play multiple days in a row no issue. OG's like us- not so much. 18-22 year old kids- no problem

Yep.

Back in the day I would catch double headers no sweat.

Now.... ummm.... no.

While this is true, and while Carr’s weight room work is obvious, he’s still not ready to play the 5 against grown men for 30+ minutes per game. And from reports Cam is not 100%.

While this is true, and while Carr’s weight room work is obvious, he’s still not ready to play the 5 against grown men for 30+ minutes per game. And from reports Cam is not 100%.
Carr being undersized to play Center is a concern, no doubt.
And yes, if there are injuries we need to factor them in for recovery. But overall point of "these kids are tired" is likely overblown

With the day off today, expect a better showing tomorrow from a well rested team and the blow out we want to see.

He has a career trillion at Wake if you don’t count turnovers or missed shots.

Zero points, rebounds, assists, blocks, or steals in his three games played.

Also, not coincidentally, Wake is a negative +\- when he’s on the floor in all three games so far.

Where can you find plus/minus stats for college basketball?

From Forbes: "We were imploring our guards to get in there and rebound. Our problems weren’t really with the bigs, they were with the guards. They got shoved underneath the basket and were getting boxed out, and leaking out. It was frustrating.”

Back