• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 6: Charleston Southern @ WF; 1pm Friday - ACCN+

I can’t watch this. I know we’ll prob end up winning but this team is hard to watch.

I can’t say for certain that Wake is the better team.

Classic turkey hangover. Defense is non-existent. 1-6 from 3. Nobody driving the ball.

MMM with a made three that probably shouldn't have gone in.

I like trying to get canka minutes but I wonder if he will ever be playable.

Our offense looks so flat, need Cam and Hunter to start putting some pressure on the rim, those guys should've taken way more shots by now

Our offense looks so flat, need Cam and Hunter to start putting some pressure on the rim, those guys should've taken way more shots by now
Yup those two being way too deferential to their team mates.

That moving screen in the back court is annoying.

MMM, Canka, Keller, Marsh and Freidrichson are spot minute guys that we’re playing 15+ minutes. I like them, especially the freshmen, but those aren’t guys you can have getting big minutes in the ACC right now.

Last edited:
Playing like shi-. Rebounding terrible, half court O terrible. Gotta do better Steve.

Boopie and Sallis and sometimes Hildreth are great players. The rest of the team would go winless in a mid-major conference.

Cam didn't get calls on his last two layup misses.

Back