• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 7: Hampton Pirates - Saturday 12:30 pm - ACCN

Keller reminds me more of Jake than Carr does. The most striking resemblance is the quick hands on defense. Give Keller 2 years of development under Forbes and I see no reason why he can't be every bit of the player Jake was.

Jake was averaging 15.5 points, 5.5 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 2.5 steals, and 0.6 blocks per game on 70% 2FG and 53% 3FG in November.

Roll your eyes all you want, man. LOL

ETA: You won’t find many better debuts in Wake Forest history. Look for yourself if you don’t believe me.

1st 6 games last years
1. Alondes 22 Jake 13/4
2. A 32 J 6/5
3. A 10 J 24/1
4. A 18 J 9/5
5. A 14 J 9/7
6. A 24 17/7

Thats 6 games against no comp, like we are today. 13.3/4.8

Carr is 11.5/5.8

Alondes avg 20, Tyree is avg 18

I'm not saying Carr = Jake, but against somewhat similar comp, their stats are pretty close and my real point is that 6 games in I don't think we were thinking 1st round draft pick (of course there is an entire record of that on the boards that 'could' be thrown in my face, but I'm not looking it up).

i gotta stop arguing with spurs donks on the internet

anyone got a spare ticket? whole family is coming today and we're one short

Thanks wakefan1995

Last edited:
Yeah this is just a straight beat down so far.

Hampton has 8 points at the under 12 timeout. Wake dominating

Lucas Taylor single-handedly letting Hampton back in it.

I don't remember leading any game by a score near 21-3 at the first TV timeout. But it feels like they're letting up a bit. Putting Taylor in seems like Forbes is overconfident.

No offense at all to Taylor, but I’m really surprised he made it over McCray.

Hildreth triple double alert

Oh yeah. He's got 7/7/7.

Hitting open shots. Taking charges. A lot to like in this game along with the score.

Back