• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: @ The Wisconsin Badgers: Tuesday 9pm ESPNU

I don't know if it's 'big'. Not sure what it was but I think they blew a 7 point lead with 30 sec to go.
PSU is #35 on Kenpom. Clemson is #61. Could be a Quad 1 win.

Well, I think a lot of us wondered if we had a player who could ‘take over’ this year and we do. Hell of a game by Tyree.

Appleby deserves most of the credit but Hildreth had some huge plays down the stretch (ridiculous shot over the big, FTs, faking dude into half court 3)

That fake out was probably something Hildreth saw in his pro league year. Great move!

This team can obviously be very good. The biggest hurdle (like it often seems to be for Wake teams) will be consistency. Feel like Marsh's continued development will be huge in conference play.

G
Can we talk about how smart Cam and Applebees talking about the 2 for 1 opportunity coming up the court and then executing on it was? College teams never do that in end game situations.
This. Even when college teams try it they usually don’t execute.

Cam hit what was pretty much a game-winner against an elite 6’9” defender. He’s legit good.

This team can obviously be very good. The biggest hurdle (like it often seems to be for Wake teams) will be consistency. Feel like Marsh's continued development will be huge in conference play.

Marsh played some decent D on their big. Got some boards and was on the receiving end of British connection alley-oop dunks.

Went back and looked at the opening writeup. Somewhere along the way Wisconsin learned to shoot.

Marsh played some decent D on their big. Got some boards and was on the receiving end of British connection alley-oop dunks.
Marsh played a great game, though made more of an impact in the first half. That's why I'm excited about his progress, because a talented legit 7 footer is very difficult to stop for any team.

Marsh will continue to develop. You can bank on that. He just needed the PT.

Marsh played a great game, though made more of an impact in the first half. That's why I'm excited about his progress, because a talented legit 7 footer is very difficult to stop for any team.

He's shooting 14-16 on the year.

Well, I think a lot of us wondered if we had a player who could ‘take over’ this year and we do. Hell of a game by Tyree.
Living here in Florida, I caught multiple Gator games on TV over the past two seasons. Appleby was super exciting, but a bit of a turnover machine. When Mike White decided to take the head coaching job at Georgia (knowing that the axe was coming down), Ty decided to look elsewhere. I'm just stunned that he's been such a great offensive fit for the Deacs. I projected 10 ppg and 4 assists per game. This kid might pull an Alondes before it's all said and done. Forbes has him on a much longer leash than White had him on at UF.

Back