• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 9: Clemson Tigers at Littlejohn - Friday 7 pm

Monsanto with a opportune moment for his first make.

Lol horrible selection, low percentage, and it gave Clemson the last possession.

Did he just see the clock wrong or something?

No but he can get that shot any time and we are lucky Clemson can’t hit a 3

I feel like we’ve done a good job throwing different looks at Hall on defense. Impressive half.

Wait that was Monsanto? Never mind keep him in the lineup. He mad dumb tho.
I'm dying. The second the buzzer went off Forbes was yelling walking right at him and then the camera cut and they did their light thing where it went black.

Solid half. Ty didn’t do much, Hildreth had the nightmare sequence and Damari had a few poorly timed misses. We should win this game handily if we execute.

Hope Clemson stays cold from 3 in the 2nd half.

I’m always concerned about our tendency to come out cocky (or something) in the second half instead of bearing down and increasing a lead.

It’s time for a new commercial. The screaming Wake Forest is getting obnoxious.

Also, I love how Ty just talks shit to everybody in his general vicinity, very Reggiesque.

He hit one three and started talking shit to I think the student section(?) but the woman courtside thought it was at her and/or caught a stray.

Back