• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 9: Clemson Tigers at Littlejohn - Friday 7 pm

Omg Hildreth with the made 3 and 1 lol

Man do i firmly dislike Hildreath flopping and falling everywhere but damn it works

Cam bails out Forbes bad in game decision making.

Keep Monsanto the fuck out. Tell Appleby to chill the fuck out and we will be fine.

Monsanto should only come back in if we get down big. he is clemson's secret weapon tonight. pitiful.

Monsanto needs to remember those lectures about shot selection.

Carr is good, but this hasn’t been a great #fundamentals game on either side of the ball…

We look like shit in the second half. So undisciplined and wild play. Same shit that got us in trouble last year

Hildreth is the most up and down player I’ve seen in quite some time. It’s not game to game with him, it’s possession to possession.

I can't believe Monsanto just tired to show up Appleby for not throwing him the ball on a contested 3 when he is fucking killing us

We really gave up a decent advantage so quickly here. Disappointing.

Playing out of control. This fucking sucks.

We’re as good as our leader. Appleby is rattled. We gotta get him back in rhythm.

Still, we’re way better than Clemson. Mean regression on their shooting was inevitable. We just have to execute.

Back