• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 9: Clemson Tigers at Littlejohn - Friday 7 pm

Not much you can with Deliverance hitting those 4 3s. But zero adjustments. Zero timeouts. Leaving the players out there high and dry with no plan is not a good look. At least take a timeout and write your name in cursive on the dry erase board

Use your effing tos when your team looks like crap to start the half. He has 2 left when we are down by 18
you should email him

there wasn't any way we were getting out of this one with a win, guys

tell yourselves whatever you gotta tell yourselves, but we got flat out smoked by regression in this one...

Amazing discrepancy in FTs. Only 1 miss by Clemson.

Two tos to end the game when we get blown out by 27 in the 2nd half.

Good plan.

Double Deac actually. Bugger off, you indignant twatwaffle...better?
Indignant? Are you sure?
feeling or showing anger or annoyance at what is perceived as unfair treatment.
"he was indignant at being the object of suspicion". Double deac? Really?

Lost by 20. And they gave us 19 possessions.
That was the most inexcusable half of basketball in a long time.

Sloppy, sloppy play coupled with terrible shooting is a lethal combination.
The curse of Brownell continues.

Maybe ‘risk’ it after the first min and call a to? When it’s clear we are not looking good and your opponent is starting to roll? Idk. Seems I can name a lot of Hof coaches that understand that.

Ah I guess we’ve found one of the sunshine brigade ring leaders.

I like Forbes, I really do. I doubt we could do better and am far from advocating moving on from him. He was dug a massive hole.

But he seems to struggle with high school recruiting and in game coaching. 2 pretty massive aspects of being a college coach.
I'm hardly a Forbes apologist and I think you sound a bit unhinged, my dude.

I just don't know what Forbes could have done tonight to get these guys to miss a shot... I suppose he could have done more to get our guys to make a shot--perhaps we could have run a few more sets, but even that didn't jump start the offense in the middle of the 2nd. This team is gonna be as good as Appleby plays, and he wasn't that good.

I guess you could say that Brownell out-maneuvered Forbes irt to how he was using Hall, but even then I'm not really sure what you're supposed to do when they literally couldn't miss a shot and we couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Forbes did not understand LOWF.

Does he understand Clemson owns us?

What about our dislike for UNC?

Or how we should not credit Duke for anything during press conferences. Because they are assholes among other things.

That was a bzdickian 2nd half effort. :(

51 2nd half pts given up to clem's son?!

Back