• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game XXVI: Georgia Tech @ LJVM - Saturday 5pm - ACCN

The contingent of message board posters who take pride in being a contrarian are weird.

It's a Wake Forest message board. There's going to be posts making fun of opposing coaches or complaining about particular referee decisions that did not go Wake's way. The vast majority of people here understand that there is no referee conspiracy and that missed calls balance out over the course of a game/season. You aren't better/smarter than anyone else by siding with the refs or by defending the opposing team/coach from things that they will never read or care about.

The contingent of message board posters who take pride in being a contrarian are weird.

It's a Wake Forest message board. There's going to be posts making fun of opposing coaches or complaining about particular referee decisions that did not go Wake's way. The vast majority of people here understand that there is no referee conspiracy and that missed calls balance out over the course of a game/season. You aren't better/smarter than anyone else by siding with the refs or by defending the opposing team/coach from things that they will never read or care about.
Preach!

It's certainly possible I've turned off my sarcasm meter with him /her.
It's like Donald Ross. My eyes glaze over and I know the trope before i read it.

It's like Donald Ross. My eyes glaze over and I know the trope before i read it.
My tax returns have lots of commas and zeros.
I win. Everyone else loses.
Hire Wes Miller.
Burn the Joel down.
Greensboro is the coolest town in the world.

Back