• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB: William & Mary @ WF -- 7pm ACC Network+ ESPN+

Dallas is not going to be an inside post threat. He may be 7ft but he has no bulk and couldn’t dominate inside against WSSU.

Figured this, and that's not encouraging to me. Hopefully Marsh can earn a lot of minutes since he's an actual big man not just a tall forward.

Figured this, and that's not encouraging to me. Hopefully Marsh can earn a lot of minutes since he's an actual big man not just a tall forward.

Me too. I think that is the only position we are lacking an inside presence on offense and for boards.

Any word on when we should expect Marsh back?

Concussion protocol, man. Could be five minutes from now or five weeks from now. I think the fact that he was at least allowed back at practice to observe means he's making progress, so I'd expect him back soon.

But he can play stretch 4 too, right?

But he can play stretch 4 too, right?

Probably. Might not defend super well against quicker 4s but offensively yes. Not like he’s slow or anything just lanky. He’ll play the 5 most of the time it just might not look as traditional as I like.

At least we have some guys that can dunk this year. Forbes is such a breath of fresh air. Got some bigs and a few high flyers. We will surprise some people/

Yep. With the new height we at least look like an ACC team. :thumbsup:

28% 3pt shooter Quinn Blair fixing to go 5 for 7 from 3. Probably start out 5 for 5.

Concussion protocol, man. Could be five minutes from now or five weeks from now. I think the fact that he was at least allowed back at practice to observe means he's making progress, so I'd expect him back soon.

Thanks. I'm really looking forward to watching Marsh. Seems like he could be a force.

Any of you other degenerates plowing whole hog into Wake Forest -14.5 tonight?

Tell me I'm not alone. Misery loves company.

With the disrespect they've gotten so far, wouldn't be surprised to see the team make a statement on the scoreboard.

What disrespect? What am I missing? Who is disrespecting Wake?

We are still far too irrelevant to garner any attention. I really hope this disrespect begins to surface when we enter ACC play undefeated.

I can't imagine betting anything on Wake BB until I see something promising.

I expect a win that is way to close for comfort. While I think this team has some interesting pieces, I would expect things to take a while to jell.

What disrespect? What am I missing? Who is disrespecting Wake?

We are still far too irrelevant to garner any attention. I really hope this disrespect begins to surface when we enter ACC play undefeated.

Yeah, I think disrespect is the wrong way to put it. It is more laziness (which is warranted given how bad we've been for so long). But I am sure the team is fired up by how low the expectations are. There should be a lengthy runway for that chip on their shoulder, as nobody is going to be a believer until we get some wins in the ACC.

I can't imagine betting anything on Wake BB until I see something promising.

That is the opportunity.

Last edited:

Bovada has 14 even now, and I’m with ya.

Wish I had bet the farm on Duke last night. They get an extra 3 - 5 points every game this year for K's send-off. If you're going to beat them this year, you're going to have to hammer them and leave no doubt for the refs.

Back