• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB: William & Mary @ WF -- 7pm ACC Network+ ESPN+

You should have the option to choose login with ESPN+ or watch ACCNX and login with a TV provider. Choose ACCNX.

Got an Evan Lepler special tonight.

You should have the option to choose login with ESPN+ or watch ACCNX and login with a TV provider. Choose ACCNX.

Got an Evan Lepler special tonight.

Not getting that option, it is going straight to ESPN+. Weird.

Not getting that option, it is going straight to ESPN+. Weird.

Is it a Roku TV? That’s what I used. Have you been an ESPN+ subscriber?

Scored the first four points on two post ups. Almost forgot what those look like.

I’m loving LaRavia’s Matt Harpring vibes.

Deacs lead 11-2 at the 16 min timeout.

Last edited:
Defense is good. Guys worked hard in the off-season and take pride on that end of the floor. That’s coaching.

I installed the ESPN app on my Roku. Logged in with my YouTube TV account, but when I go to the Wake game it is still saying I need to buy an additional ESPN+ subscription. Anyone else running into this?

I got the same message on my phone. Turned it off and back on. I’m watching on ACCNX now.

we seem confident and competent but man w&m looks horrible

I'm assuming W&M's game plan is to chuck up as many threes as possible and hope they all fall?

Mucius is too confident. Won’t cost us this game though. I like how they’re finding the open shooter even if the shot doesn’t go down.

Great to see Cam on the floor after seeing all those British hoops highlights. Hopefully he settles down a bit.

Yeah, Cam is fired up. Needs to settle down a bit.

Defense is a fun change.

I know Mucius is a fan favorite, but man his game is rough.

Yeah.

Sy and Walton playing together with LaRavia at SF.

Sy with the 3!

seems we are coaching to 3s and layups only on offense, and i dig it.

Back