• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

I'm not sure what to do with that link. Brad, the noted conservative thought leader on this board, has repeatedly posted that all links from The Atlantic are #fakenews.

Just because this was linked on facebook as I read this comment

Third-Edition-Full.jpg

That's horrible. I'm disappointed in Sen Franken.

Ahem, "if true."

I'm guessing there was a lot of sexual harassment going on backstage at SNL in the 70s

How fucking hard is it to walk around do your job and have a good life without groping women?

I'm trying to imagine the feeling of finding that picture after everything was over.... damn.

gross

just the sign of the culture where this kind of thing is laughed off as a joke but this woman has an eternal, public reminder

Sexual assault should not be a political football, but I'm sure the whataboutism machines are being fired up.

Is Sen. Franken stepping down an appropriate consequence? I tend to think so, but am curious as to other people's thoughts.

Back