• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Meatball Ron DeSatan and his fascist band of cowardly Republicans

Anyone waiting for his vp pick is just waiting to have a talking point about why they did not WANT to vote for trump BUT because fucker tarlson is the vp nom, they're gonna hold thwir nose and vote trump. Don't worry. F T will keep him in line.

Anyone waiting for his vp pick is just waiting to have a talking point about why they did not WANT to vote for trump BUT because fucker tarlson is the vp nom, they're gonna hold thwir nose and vote trump. Don't worry. F T will keep him in line.
Anybody that supports Tucker Carlson being VP of the United States is already a 100% guarantee to vote for Donald Trump

I am really loving all the articles and comments today from the media about how the GOP is NOW the party of MAGA (somehow after the Iowa caucus last night?!?) and that has devastating consequences for democracy in the USA moving forward. Amazing that they've picked up on that now after 8 years!

I think a lot of people out there didn't think Trump would be the nominee in 2024. They saw a GOP primary and figured Trump wouldn't win for obvious reasons.

I don't think those people are in the media though. I'm guessing the articles you're reading have been written for awhile and they got thawed out after Trump's big Iowa win.

They probably just needed a data point in 2024 of actual voters to reinforce what the polls already said - it's Trump party.

Right. It would be silly to publish that kind of article before the primary season actually begins and there's no need to hold on to it now that primary season is effectively over.

Dumb Republicans could've ended this with his second impeachment with the way they furrowed their brows and called Trump the instigator of J6. But then a few days later they voted with their hearts and they can't quit the guy.

Dumb Republicans could've ended this with his second impeachment with the way they furrowed their brows and called Trump the instigator of J6. But then a few days later they voted with their hearts and they can't quit the guy.
They want Trump and all he stands for

I am really loving all the articles and comments today from the media about how the GOP is NOW the party of MAGA (somehow after the Iowa caucus last night?!?) and that has devastating consequences for democracy in the USA moving forward. Amazing that they've picked up on that now after 8 years!
So the pivot is officially not coming? Wow, just...wow. Some here must feel so betrayed.

Ivanka doesn't want to go to jail.
Too pretty for jail?
Seriously, she’s the VP , he’s elected. She then releases him from double secret probation from all of his lawsuits and then he become dictator for life. Study it out sheeple

howard-dean-scream.gif

has Desantis gone the way of Howard Dean? never seen a candidate fall as fast after a gaffe like that...

images

1705515300543.jpeg

For a short king that believes people shouldn't be identifying who they are for themselves (trans), he sure does identify as tall despite all the evidence to the contrary.

I'm surprised this hasn't already happened, but Trump has started referring to Nikki Haley by her birth name, except that on twitter he misspelled her first name as "Nimrada." He's also (shocking, I know) started claiming that Haley shouldn't be allowed to run for POTUS because her parents weren't US citizens when she was born. Haley was born in South Carolina and is eligible under the Constitution, although I'm sure that much of Trump's base is ignorant of that fact, or just don't care. Trump will probably start mentioning that her parents were non-Christian immigrants any day now.

He's also (shocking, I know) started claiming that Haley shouldn't be allowed to run for POTUS because her parents weren't US citizens when she was born. Haley was born in South Carolina and is eligible under the Constitution, although I'm sure that much of Trump's base is ignorant of that fact, or just don't care. Trump will probably start mentioning that her parents were non-Christian immigrants any day now.
Trump pretty infamously promised to end birthright citizenship for “anchor baby” children of non-citizens. It makes sense that he would criticize Haley’s citizenship legitimacy.

Great line from SNL Trump about DeSantis: "Went to 99 counties, but bitch couldn't win one."

Back