• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Midterm election predictions

Who will win Congress?

• Dems retain House & Senate

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Dems win House / Pubs win Senate

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Pubs win House / Dems win Senate

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Pubs win House & Senate

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll tell you why. Right wing celebrity politicians and media tell people that it's not essential m

Yeah that’s not hard, social media, propaganda, and the death of expertise.

Well, this certainly makes one feel good about democracy in AZ for the next four years. I'm sure the 2024 presidential election in Arizona will be handled fairly with no shenanigans or just overturning the results if they don't go to her liking.

Rand Paul crushes Charles Booker in the first race to be called. Remember how much effort and energy was wasted on that 2020 dem primary

Rand Paul crushes Charles Booker in the first race to be called. Remember how much effort and energy was wasted on that 2020 dem primary

No, but I remember how much money the DNC threw at Jamie Harrison and it’s the reason I gave them $0 this cycle.

No, but I remember how much money the DNC threw at Jamie Harrison and it’s the reason I gave them $0 this cycle.
mtg's opponent raised $15 mil. total waste of money.

Yeah, Schumer and the DNC spent ungodly amounts of money on that race, yet in this cycle there were stories about how the DNC wasn't sending money to people like Beasley or Ryan in OH who were in competitive races. For a political party, the Democrats have gotten to where they suck at politics far too often.

Yeah, Schumer and the DNC spent ungodly amounts of money on that race, yet in this cycle there were stories about how the DNC wasn't sending money to people like Beasley or Ryan in OH who were in competitive races. For a political party, the Democrats have gotten to where they suck at politics far too often.
Which is the hilarious thing about all the vast conspiracies about the deep state. The Democratic Party can barely support a candidate for dog catcher without stepping on their own feet.

No. Trump sent this video today.
I'm not doubting that. I know it's from today. More pointing out that it's the same caterwauling about Maricopa County from Trump two years later.

I'm not doubting that. I know it's from today. More pointing out that it's the same caterwauling about Maricopa County from Trump two years later.
The MAGAts love a hit and trump's are the best ! Just ask mitch and ted. They loved them so much they overlooked a little light verbal spousal abuse.

Beasley seems to be running much better than I thought she would so far

Back