• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miles Overton

DeacDownUnder

Reaction score
Was curious as to how Miles was performing for Drexel thus far this season. Ouch! Shooting 62-218 from the field (28.4%) and 27-107 on 3's (25.2%).

How does he get on the court to have so many attempts?

I'm a youngin, but he's gotta be one of, if not the worst scholarship player to ever play at Wake.

Last edited:
His offensive rating is 82.1 (100 is average). Everyone else on the team is better so I don't really get why he plays so much either.

Only thing I can think is that his dad was a star in Philadelphia and may still have ties to the area.

Madison Jones is the starting PG for Seton Hall 13-8 (3-6). While his shooting struggles continue (32% from 3; 47% from 2), he is coming off one of his best games of the season at Xavier:

36 minutes 4-6 from the field 9 assists 5 boards and 1 TO.

Jones' offensive rating for the season is 101.8

Who was the PG that went to that sketchy prep school in W-S? Then transferred to some terrible school in the midwest and still didn't play?

Who was the PG that went to that sketchy prep school in W-S? Then transferred to some terrible school in the midwest and still didn't play?

Anthony Fields. Went to Bradley afterwards.

He finally generated arms though, so that was nice.

No one that has transferred is doing well on a good team. Cav is the best player on a bad George Washington team. Andre is ok on a really bad ECU team. Moto's apparently still playing the 3 and still can't shoot the 3 on a bad Towson team.

Found it - Anthony Fields. Daniel Green was in that same recruiting class (Chase Fisher was the 3rd). Thanks [Redacted]!!

Man, in 4 years [name redacted] really tore it up with with dudes that will go down in Wake trivia history as some of the worst scholly players ever. Anthony Fields, Ovaltine, Rondale, Daniel Green...

And most of these dudes got run out of necessity

Back