• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miles Overton

How about the fact that Kevin Swinton was ranked over 100 slots higher than Collins? That is crazy.

If we had a fifth year senior Cav right now we'd be better off than we are with Dinos. I doubt Manning would have redshirted him though and given him that off year he needed to get stronger.

Nah Dinos is better. People way underrate the difference between playing in the ACC and playing in whatever conference GW is in.

Cav wasn't that good for us until second half of his sophomore season as noted above. But Cav this year and last year would have been a nice guy to have playing the four for us.

Cav wasn't that good for us until second half of his sophomore season as noted above. But Cav this year and last year would have been a nice guy to have playing the four for us.

Cav wouldn't be here this year. So, he wouldn't playing on this team.

Again, people are way overrating Cav's time at GW. There's a reason mediocre players transfer from ACC schools to mid majors.

William Stringfellow

Bobby Fitzgibbons

Dshmael Shoetz

Joseph Amonett

Kevin Swinton

5-star Ty Walker

My favorite is when CP3 bolts "unexpectedly" and we try Justin Gray at the point - it fails - then we get Charmaine "Joe" Dukes. I had to stop watching for a few weeks.

I have absolutely no recollection of Cav scoring 20 in a win against Duke. I really blocked out everything about those dark times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back