• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Millenials have no idea about such things...

for someone with the username wakeandbake, he sure has a lot of complaints. one would think partaking in the breakfast of champions he wouldnt stress so much about people staying hydrated (one might even think he'd understand their need to assuage cotton mouth).

hmmm, okay.

Kanye sucks so bad and white millennials love him and think he is 'talented'

/end thread

for someone with the username wakeandbake, he sure has a lot of complaints. one would think partaking in the breakfast of champions he wouldnt stress so much about people staying hydrated (one might even think he'd understand their need to assuage cotton mouth).

I drink bourbon for cotton mouth

200x200px-ZC-fa9e95d0_suuuuure_aa98fcdb49b40719f4862c026a9dd8b0.gif

i feel like this is appropriate for wnb:

20140823_151248.jpg

that's my water bottle i carry everywhere!

i have a metal one that is larger as well as a canteen that's a bit smaller. i also have a nalgene bladder that holds ALL the water. gotta stay hydrated, mang.

Hey if you need a reminder, that's cool.

is it worry less or worryless? i got that at a concert when i complemented this babe's hat, and she gave me some stickers and took a pic with me to post on insta because apparently that's her bro's clothing company in LA.

is it worry less or worryless? i got that at a concert when i complemented this babe's hat, and she gave me some stickers and took a pic with me to post on insta because apparently that's her bro's clothing company in LA.

I don't know. I like to rustle the younger generation's jimmies, that's all. You will enjoy it too, I promise. And it doesn't matter, it will always work. They get all pissed every time. Just like when boomers rag on Gen Xers.

I'm more intrigued by the water fountain. Is that seriously a water fountain specifically designed to refill a bottle? Fuck us all. Is it really that hard to hold a bottle sideways to fill it at a regular water fountain? Apparently millennials now have their own water fountains. Didn't we integrate water fountains 50 years ago? And that looks like a park, so I assume we're all paying for that shit?

I'm more intrigued by the water fountain. Is that seriously a water fountain specifically designed to refill a bottle? Fuck us all. Is it really that hard to hold a bottle sideways to fill it at a regular water fountain? Apparently millennials now have their own water fountains. Didn't we integrate water fountains 50 years ago? And that looks like a park, so I assume we're all paying for that shit?

worry less, bro.

IT'S A WATER FOUNTAIN AT A PUBLIC PARK!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THERE'S PUBLIC ART NEXT TO IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20140823_151138.jpg

the college where my wife works banned plastic water bottles from vendors/vending machines like 2 years ago and installed water bottle fillers at the drinking fountains

Back