• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Millenials have no idea about such things...

haha ITC this is what i was talking about

olds get riled up at crazy stuff

I'm more intrigued by the water fountain. Is that seriously a water fountain specifically designed to refill a bottle? Fuck us all. Is it really that hard to hold a bottle sideways to fill it at a regular water fountain? Apparently millennials now have their own water fountains. Didn't we integrate water fountains 50 years ago? And that looks like a park, so I assume we're all paying for that shit?

grumpy-o.gif

Pretty much every airport I've been in over the past year has had water bottle fillers too... they are sweet.

they banned selling them at events here. personally i love the water bottle fillers. way easier, encourage re-usables, and a lot more sanitary. gen xers must hate this:

http://www.nps.gov/grca/planyourvisit/refilling_stations.htm

I mean that initiative defintiely sounds more anti-millennial than anything. Us Gen-Xers grew up using water fountains, it's you slackers who needed to buy something that is basically free and cart the bottles around with you everywhere until everyone else had to bitch-slap you about how ridiculous it is. But I still don't know why you need a special fountain to fill your bottle. Is it seriously that hard to use a regular water fountain or a sink?

I mean that initiative defintiely sounds more anti-millennial than anything. Us Gen-Xers grew up using water fountains, it's you slackers who needed to buy something that is basically free and cart the bottles around with you everywhere until everyone else had to bitch-slap you about how ridiculous it is. But I still don't know why you need a special fountain to fill your bottle. Is it seriously that hard to use a regular water fountain or a sink?

Sink? Better have a Brita on that bitch.

i do agree that filtering tap water is fucking dumb. unless you have well water, stop wasting your money

gen xers are definitely the culprits for plastic water bottles.

among other things. hell, we had fucking Vanilla Ice. We had Cinderella (they were a band) and Poison. We had Zima. We ate shit. We wore fucking parachute pants.

come on.... can't millennials hit back any better than posting gifs and saying we get mad at 'crazy stuff'

come on theres more. are you a bunch of softies?

among other things. hell, we had fucking Vanilla Ice. We had Cinderella (they were a band) and Poison. We had Zima. We ate shit. We wore fucking parachute pants.

come on.... can't millennials hit back any better than posting gifs and saying we get mad at 'crazy stuff'

come on theres more. are you a bunch of softies?

You want us to call you out on stupid social trends of your generation when we weren't around to observe it and it left no meaningful impact on society that would allow us to attack you?

Back