• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mod fight on DeaconSports Premium!

Guys. Let's not give Texas too much credit. He hasn't finished his first year yet.

Although he might know the answer to this: What is a tort?

My brother is sitting in a mock class on Saturday at Penn State. I couldn't give an answer he would understand.

Duty, breach of duty, causation, and damages.

I don't like the testing of the mods. I like being able to say what the fuck I want to say when I want to say it. I think there can be enough self policing and public shaming to cut out a lot of the bullshit. Don't be ignorant pricks and e-tough guys but we all know things fly more loosely around here so take some personal responsibility.

My opinion on the whole athlete twitter thing is this:

Some of our esteemed students walk around wearing all black with trench coats and knee high boots in 75 degree weather. Some of our students (pledges) wear tiny Dora The Explorer backpacks to class. Some of our male students wear light pink Vineyard Vines pants to class. Some athletes talk about their dicks on twitter and wear their pants around their ass, it's just another way of being themselves, and it's doesn't matter whether I approve of it or not.

Wake Forest is not anyones personal army or country club. If you paid and worked for a diploma and you got one, whats your problem?

Last edited:

Some of our esteemed students walk around wearing all black with trench coats and knee high boots in 75 degree weather. Some of our students (pledges) wear tiny Dora The Explorer backpacks to class. Some of our male students wear light pink Vineyard Vines pants to class. Some athletes talk about their dicks on twitter and wear their pants around their ass, it's just another way of being themselves, and it's doesn't matter whether I approve of it or not.

Wake Forest is not anyones personal army or country club. If you paid and worked for a diploma and you got one, whats your problem?

Talking about students that attend a university vs the athletes that represent our university are completely different. Like it or not, the athletes (specifically from the revenue sports) are representatives of Wake Forest and they sign up for that responsibility when they committed to the university.

Talking about students that attend a university vs the athletes that represent our university are completely different. Like it or not, the athletes (specifically from the revenue sports) are representatives of Wake Forest and they sign up for that responsibility when they committed to the university.

Athletes have rules to abide by as representatives, and there are paid employees at Wake to ensure that they follow those rules. If those employees aren't enforcing the rules and doing their jobs, it's easy enough to write a letter to the athletics dept.

BEHOLD, PREP RESENTMENT.

The problem, genius, is that the idiots talking about their dicks on twitter are in the public eye. They're on television on a regular basis, and they're arguably the most consistently visible reps of WFU. Not you, not me, not the country club types you have an uncomfortable fascination with.

Why did cum chin get an invite over here, this place has already progressed 200+ years from 1775 colonial times fighting the loyalists 6 days ago, to present day with illegal immigrants crossing over the boarder bringing nothing to the table.

Yeah, definitely could have done without FTDC coming over here.

I actually stole his username to begin with hoping it would somehow prevent him from signing up here but no luck.

Woe is us.

Why did cum chin get an invite over here, this place has already progressed 200+ years from 1775 colonial times fighting the loyalists 6 days ago, to present day with illegal immigrants crossing over the boarder bringing nothing to the table.

:bowdown:

Yeah, definitely could have done without FTDC coming over here.

I actually stole his username to begin with hoping it would somehow prevent him from signing up here but no luck.

Woe is us.

Not sure what is up with all the hate. I've enjoyed his posts on here today and don't recall anything from the other board that made me think he was a bad poster. Guess there must be some history between him and you guys given the level of animosity. :noidea:

Let's just say he is not a fan of [Redacted]'s recruiting, and lets it be known in one what many consider to be an inappropriate fashion. Perhaps more damning, however, is his fandom of one of those evil blue teams.

Not sure what is up with all the hate. I've enjoyed his posts on here today and don't recall anything from the other board that made me think he was a bad poster. Guess there must be some history between him and you guys given the level of animosity. :noidea:

As a 1 seed in the Worst Poster Tourney, here is some of the commentary:

Chrispy: He thinks Calipari is a clean coach, and that UMass and Memphis are merely odd coincidences that Calipari had no knowledge of. Note he believes this mostly because Calipari is coaching UK. That idiocy alone will carry him past WakeSenior03.
Deacphan09: Probably [one of] my two least-favorite posters.
Demon09: This is why we shouldn't take JUCOs.
wake4ist: The only thing he is an expert at is being an assclown
LiquidKarma: He also is a grade A jock sniffer.
arbysdeac: [He] committed a recruiting violation. Luckily that thread was deleted before anyone in the NCAA saw it.

And this was with everyone holding back as this was only the first round. Check out his About Me if you want a good laugh.

Dude, take your bullshit back to the the WPT circle jerk and stop derailing the thread. It's not like twitter and facebook just went live. The only Wake news that ever makes it to ESPN is when we fold in the tournament. Players have been talking shit on twitter for 3 years now, and nothing any of our players has said or done has been noteworthy or infamous. Our starting, record breaking qb had dick pictures all over the internet, and no one batted an eye 2 weeks later so why you would still choose to be paranoid about our "rep" is beyond me. In psychology it's called the spotlight effect when you think everyone is paying attention to you, when they aren't.

Last edited:
I'm not a psychology expert myself, so what do you call the "It's ok, that'll never happen to me" phenomenon?

As a 1 seed in the Worst Poster Tourney, here is some of the commentary:

Chrispy: He thinks Calipari is a clean coach, and that UMass and Memphis are merely odd coincidences that Calipari had no knowledge of. Note he believes this mostly because Calipari is coaching UK. That idiocy alone will carry him past WakeSenior03.
Deacphan09: Probably [one of] my two least-favorite posters.
Demon09: This is why we shouldn't take JUCOs.
wake4ist: The only thing he is an expert at is being an assclown
LiquidKarma: He also is a grade A jock sniffer.
arbysdeac: [He] committed a recruiting violation. Luckily that thread was deleted before anyone in the NCAA saw it.

And this was with everyone holding back as this was only the first round. Check out his About Me if you want a good laugh.

How do you get into Wake from Community College? Nakey pics of admissions peeps?

Maybe it's a badge of honor that he wants to put me on ignore.

Back