• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mod fight on DeaconSports Premium!

I was the main offender on that thread. I had the honor of having my post deleted and receiving a ban warning notice. free1 is really impressive standing up to them about it.

free1 has been a very strong poster over there over the last few months.

I would strongly disagree with that summary.

If you disagree please offer your summary of the disagreement. Please read the latest post by deacman specifically in which he spells out exactly what he is in disagreement over. I'll give you a hint...its not your ban warning or your posts being deleted

I want to stay out of it if possible. I quit posting over there for good reason.

What the fuck is a "ban warning"?

I got banned for striking back at an asshole who used one of the most infamous anti-Semetic Nazi propoganda cartoons against a Jew.

Even after 99% of the board said the guy was ignorant prick, he reposted it and defended using it.

I got banned for defending myself.

I also got banned without a "ban warning" for a link to a website of girls in bikinis on a thread with pictures of naked girls that barely left anything to be seen.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I also got banned for saying something to someone in a PM without a "ban warning".

If anyone knows about how Mods abuse their power, it would be me.

Oh yeah, I also got banned for saying something to someone in a PM without a "ban warning".

If anyone knows about how Mods abuse their power, it would be me.

And me, old friend.

And me!!!

maybe it's just me, but the image of rj knocking milhouse down and pissing in his face has me lol'ing bigtime.

What the fuck is a "ban warning"?

I got banned for striking back at an asshole who used one of the most infamous anti-Semetic Nazi propoganda cartoons against a Jew.

Even after 99% of the board said the guy was ignorant prick, he reposted it and defended using it.

I got banned for defending myself.

Make no mistake, if I saw Milhouse in public, I'd knock his ass down and piss in his face. You bet I hold a grudge against him. His defiant arrogance and hatred deserves it.

I also got banned without a "ban warning" for a link to a website of girls in bikinis on a thread with pictures of naked girls that barely left anything to be seen.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THAT THIS IS RJ. I DON'T COUNT A SINGLE MISSPELLED WORD.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THAT THIS IS RJ. I DON'T COUNT A SINGLE MISSPELLED WORD.

propaganda is spelled wrong, and he forgot "an" with regards to ignorant prick. ...ugh ellis you're the worst.

Back