• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mod fight on DeaconSports Premium!

Then there was the time that the ban lasted a day for something no one understood and the Mods wouldn't say why. There was damn near an insurrection about that one.

If any anyone understands what onwe should or shouldn't do as a mod, it would be me.

As to Milhouse, he is the biggest POS the board has ever seen.

So if that is rj who is the guy posting as "therealrjkarl"

I think someone stole RJKarl at first. The RJ came over as "therealrjkarl." At some point I think one of the mods gave him his real handle back. I think.

I thought ripping off Premium content to this board was something this board did not condone...

now we have a poster named PremiumDeacon?

You don't see any mods giving information do you?

We aren't here to hold y'all's hands and tell you what you can and cannot post, especially for something like this.

Also, that was more about their inside information than a couple mods being in a discussion. Surely you can see the difference.

plant or not, running off deman would end my DS Premium membership pretty damn quickly (not that I'm likely to renew anyways)

This board doesn't condone or not condone any action that is why it is the bestist, and if you complain about the lack of condoning you are free to do so but its just appears as if the veil of NKsports has not been lifted and your mind remains chained to the ways of the old country.

I was the main offender on that thread. I had the honor of having my post deleted and receiving a ban warning notice. free1 is really impressive standing up to them about it.

To be fair, you were being a little bit ridiculous can in those days.

You kept saying you wanted OBJECTIVE REPORTS!!!! about our players. Then someone (who had watched them play in person) would tell you what they thought, and you'd say it wasn't objective because it didn't comport with something else you read on the internet. That was silly.

We aren't here to hold y'all's hands and tell you what you can and cannot post, especially for something like this.

Also, that was more about their inside information than a couple mods being in a discussion. Surely you can see the difference.

Another quick question then. What is this board's stance on transfer rumors?

Unsubstantiated ones should probably be quashed out, imo. There are a number of reasons, but two big ones are:

1) tampering violations for Wake Forest coaching staffs
2) Usually they're not true. Spreading untrue rumors is generally thought to be bad.

I was just asking. IrishSlim has said a couple times that this board didn't need moles to go over and steal the Premium information. I thought this would be backed up with action, but it hasn't.

I suspect that if I went over, copied every thread, and pasted it over here, you'd just leave them there and say "I didn't do it."

Mods, for better or worse, need to take responsibility of the board.

I thought ripping off Premium content to this board was something this board did not condone...

now we have a poster named PremiumDeacon?

Dude, stop being such a little bitch about everything.

We've made it clear that Premium content - i.e. the recruiting info that Deman, catu, etc. acquires for Scout, should not be posted here. If we see it, or are alerted to it, we'll delete it. Doesn't matter who posted it.

This is hilarious, though, and vision's right - if they didn't want it getting out, they should've taken it to Moderator's Getaway.

I was just asking. IrishSlim has said a couple times that this board didn't need moles to go over and steal the Premium information. I thought this would be backed up with action, but it hasn't.

I suspect that if I went over, copied every thread, and pasted it over here, you'd just leave them there and say "I didn't do it."

Mods, for better or worse, need to take responsibility of the board.

Thank you for your unsolicited advice. We'll take it under consideration.

Another quick question then. What is this board's stance on transfer rumors?

Unsubstantiated ones should probably be quashed out, imo. There are a number of reasons, but two big ones are:

1) tampering violations for Wake Forest coaching staffs
2) Usually they're not true. Spreading untrue rumors is generally thought to be bad.

Have there ever been any tampering violations handed out because of something said on an internet message board?

Dude, stop being such a little bitch about everything.

We've made it clear that Premium content - i.e. the recruiting info that Deman, catu, etc. acquires for Scout, should not be posted here. If we see it, or are alerted to it, we'll delete it. Doesn't matter who posted it.

This is hilarious, though, and vision's right - if they didn't want it getting out, they should've taken it to Moderator's Getaway.

This made me LOL for some reason.

Back