• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Modified ABC Mafia - Day 6 ends at 12:00:59pm

also, if toogs was 1/2 as good as he says he is, he claims jailkeeper after you say he is guilty of hitting gouda. so if you were trying to take down a good player, there is typically a fight.

How does claiming jailkeeper absolve him of Gouda's death? I was watching Gouda, not Toogs. I would have seen if someone else visited as well, correct?

How does claiming jailkeeper absolve him of Gouda's death? I was watching Gouda, not Toogs. I would have seen if someone else visited as well, correct?

Nah he means counterclaiming. Saying you aren't the civ special he is.

It wouldn't have worked though rommy is just giving toogs shit

he would be counter-claiming you. since manning the masonizer died n1, civs knew only 1 special was left alive. he could either claim watcher or jailkeeper to basically incriminate you in turn. in such a scenario he is basically messaging that you are fake claiming watcher as mafia. mafia typically fake claims the 3rd, un-chosen role in the ABC setups, so him claiming jailkeeper makes more sense than him claiming watcher, as it would insinuate that you are mafia fake-claiming the 3rd, unchosen role, the watcher.

I don't think Toogs was around. It was a quick majo.

also. manning. dude. WHAT THE FUCK

you are literally the only person to ever have the masonizer role in our league, you had it in a game i ran a year or two ago, and then you had it again this game, and both games you got iced early. cmooooon brah

Never change, smidge.

also. manning. dude. WHAT THE FUCK

you are literally the only person to ever have the masonizer role in our league, you had it in a game i ran a year or two ago, and then you had it again this game, and both games you got iced early. cmooooon brah

civs are fucking horrible this game. I asked a question about maternity leave and everyone said i was mafia. They can fuck off

yah I was majo'd before I had a chance to post, but I don't think I would have fought there, fake watcher would have been a terrible play.

Yeah. We were cool with me or Tejas going down to help the other. blue made a good play. Wasn't worth fighting it. I felt good about my chances regardless.

Back